CA Foundation Exam form ! Complete guide Dec 22
CA Foundation exam form – Detailed guide! let’s start –
ICAI has released the CA Foundation Exam form for Nov 2022 on its official website.
Based on the official Notification Students can fill out the CA Foundation Exam form from September 14, 2022, to 4 October 2022. Furthermore, the last date to fill out the Examination form with a late fee of Rs.600.
To fill out the CA Foundation Exam form in Nov 2022 online, visit ICAI portal and enter the required details, upload the documents and pay the application fee. Moreover, the Exam form fee is Rs.1500 for Indian Students, Rs.2200 for Kathmandu students, and $325 for overseas students. Furthermore, the students can fill out the application form after the last date with a late fee of Rs.600.
The ICAI will open the correction window after the last date of submission of the examination form. In this article, you will get all the details about the CA Foundation Exam form Nov 2022 such as Eligibility, documents required, Exam form fee and tips.
Important Dates for CA Foundation Exam form Nov 2022
The date to fill out the CA Foundation Exam form is Sept 14 to Oct 4, 2022. The official date will be released by ICAI soon on its official website.
Below are all the Important Dates of the CA Foundation Nov 2022 Examination.
|Opening of CA Foundation Online Examination form Window May 2022||Sept 14, 2022|
|Last date for submission of the CA Foundation online examination form (without late fees)||Oct 4, 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of CA Foundation Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600)||Oct 9, 2022|
|CA Foundation Examination Form Opening of Correction Window I||Oct 8, 2022|
|CA Foundation Examination Form Closing Dates of Correction Window I||Oct 13, 2022|
|CA Foundation May 2022 Examination dates (Revised)||14,16, 18 and 20 Dec 2022|
Moreover, we will update the table as soon as the ICAI released the Examination form.
As we all know the CA Foundation 2022 examination is around the corner. We are providing you with the complete guide for filling out the CA Foundation Examination Form Below. You just concentrate on your CA Foundation Nov 2022 Preparation Strategy.
Registration in the CA Foundation course does not mean that you can appear in the exam. You will have to fill out a separate CA Foundation Online form or application form to appear in the Examination.
Documents Required for CA Foundation Exam Form Nov 2022
Appearing CA Foundation Students have to keep the following list of necessary documents while applying for CA Foundation Application Form Examination.
- A soft copy of the CA Foundation Registration Form for the correct registration number.
- Since the students have to pay Exam Form Fee they have to keep Debit Card/Credit Card/Master/ Maestro/Visa for making the online payment successful.
- A copy of the student’s signature and a passport-size photo.
How to submit Exam Form Nov 2022
Below we have mentioned all the detailed information about How to fill CA Foundation Examination Form Nov 2022 Examination. Students who have created their ICAI account before 2016, don’t have to make a new account, appearing students can log in using single credentials.
First-Time CA Foundation Students have to first register themselves on the ICAI student portal then only they are eligible for the CA Foundation Form to Fill up.
Below is the step-by-step Online procedure to fill CA Foundation Examination/Application Form for Nov 2022 Examination.
Step-1 Registration on the student portal.
- Firstly First Time users have to visit the official website of ICAI, new users have to register on the student dashboard section, and an existing user can directly log in by entering a username and password.
- To fill Exam Application Form, you need to enter your registration details, contact number, and email id and click on the register button to complete your registration procedure for the CA Foundation Examination form 2022
- Where due to unavoidable circumstances if the registration details entered by the candidate on the CA Foundation Online Exam Form do not match with records maintained by the ICAI, for example, your registration number and date of birth showing some error correction then you can be offered to register provisionally.
- Once your basic CA Foundation registration is complete, an Email and SMS gave to the student with the verification code. Then click on the “complete your profile” to proceed.
- Finally after creating your profile, a new page is displayed on your screen, where you need to complete your pending details. After filling up all the above information, click on the save button to save the form to complete the CA Foundation Exam Form 2022 Procedure.
Step-2 Filling of CA Foundation Examination/Application Form.
- Once step 2 is complete, the Registration procedure for the ICAI CA Foundation in Nov 2022 will be complete. Now you are eligible to fill CA Foundation Exam Form Online. You can log into your account, and there you can fill out your Application Form 2022 Examination.
- It is compulsory to recheck your profile before submitting the CA Foundation Examination form online.
- In case your photograph and signature are not attached then you are required to attach your photo and signature, and the candidates who wish to change their photograph or signature can do so, in such a case you are required to print the PDF of the form ICAI exam form. ( Affix his/her photograph, duly sign the form and get them attested.
- lastly Attestation can be done only by a Practicing Chartered Accountant or Head of an Educational Institution or a Gazetted Officer) and submit it to the Exam Department in the normal course. But the candidates whose photograph and signature are already appearing on their PDF are not required to send the hard copy/printout of such PDF to the Examination Department.
On to the last Step CA Foundation, Students have to complete their Exam form procedure by making the Payment. After successfully Submission of your CA Foundation Nov 2022 Exam form payment. Students can take the printout of their CA Foundation Exam/Application form for the Nov 2022 examination.
While filing the Exam Form in Nov 2022, candidates are also required to upload the attested and scanned Declaration Form. The size of the scanned file should be within 100-300KB, and the file should be in JPG format to upload while for the CA Foundation Exam Nov 2022 Application Form.
Also Read: How to Score 300 plus Marks in CA Foundation
Important things to Remember at the time of Filling out the CA Foundation Examination Form
Below are some of the points which students should remember at the time of filling out the CA Foundation Examination form.
- Use your primary Email ID during filling up your form.
- Use the correct information which you have used in the registration form.
- Fill out the CA Foundation Examination form before the due date to avoid the late fee.
- Finally Always use a desktop system to fill out your CA Foundation Online Form.
Exam Form Fee Nov 2022
Firstly Below are all the latest updates of the ICAI CA Foundation Form Fee Nov 2022 examination.
All the process of the CA Foundation Examination process is done through an online process. The candidates are required to make the payment of the CA Foundation Application Form through an online payment gateway either by Credit Card, Debit Card, Visa/Master/Maestro for filling the CA Foundation Application/Examination Form Fee 2022 Examination.
|CA Foundation Examination Form||CA Foundation Exam Form FEE|
|For Indian Student||1500 Rs.|
|For Students residing in Kathmandu||2200 Rs. ( Nepali Currency)|
|For overseas students outside Kathmandu and India||325$|
What After CA Foundation Examination Nov 2022?
After successfully submitting the Exam form, ICAI will issue the CA Foundation Admit card 14-15 days before the Exam start. Further, the students to note that ICAI has disallowed the practice of the offline distribution of admit cards. Students can download the admit card from ICAI official website.
Hence, to download the admit card students need to log in to the ICAI official website icai.org with their login ID and Password. Moreover, the students must carry admit cards along with them during exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date of the CA Foundation Exam form 2022?
Ans: The last date to fill out the Exam form is 4 Oct 2022, without the late fee.
Q2. Lastly Exam form Out?
Ans: The ICAI CA Foundation Exam form Nov 2022 are finally released on September 14, 2022.
Q3. What happens if I don’t give the CA Foundation Exam, after filling out the Examination Form?
Ans: If you have filled the Exam form, whether you give the Exam or don’t give your attempt will be counted.
Q4. When is CA Foundation Nov 2022 going to held?
Ans: Finally The CA Foundation Nov 2022 Exams are going held in the Month of Dec. The Exam dates are 14, 16, 18 and 20 Dec 2022.
This post has 2 comments
Kisalay Commerce Classes1 Apr 2022